Summer vacation is coming to an end, and the time has come for your children to head back to school. As you juggle picking up last-minute school supplies and helping them with the book report they avoided all summer, it can be hard to remember adding a doctor's visit to your back-to-school checklist. At Connected Health, we understand that life can get hectic, and your family's health shouldn't have to be put on hold because life got in the way. That's why we are proud to offer concierge kids care, so you can keep your family healthy on your own time.
What Is Concierge Kids Care?
is a convenient way to receive high-quality primary care for your children without disrupting your busy schedule. Our team of experienced pediatricians can provide personalized, one-on-one care for your family with 24/7 accessibility. We focus on preventative care rather than reactive care. This means that instead of treating you only when you’re sick, our family health specialists offer care that seeks to prevent illness and injury in the first place.
You can expect to receive preventative care services such as:
- Annual health exams for children & adults - We recommend that children have an annual physical exam to stay up-to-date on their vaccinations and to screen for any potential health concerns. For adults, we recommend an annual physical exam to screen for risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Quarterly health exams for children & adults - For children, we recommend quarterly health exams to monitor their growth and development. For adults, we recommend quarterly health exams to monitor any chronic health conditions.
- Blood work for children & adults - We offer blood work services for children and adults to screen for various health conditions such as anemia, diabetes, and Lyme disease.
- Specialized health screenings for children & adults - We offer specialized health screenings for children and adults, such as vision and hearing screenings.
In addition to providing preventive care and sick visits, our concierge pediatricians can also offer guidance on everything from nutrition and development to behavior and mental health. Some testing and consultation services your family can receive include:
- ADHD Screening - We offer ADHD screening for children to identify any attention or behavioral issues that may be impacting their learning in school.
- Depression Screening - Many children and teens experience mental health struggles due to the challenges of growing up. We offer depression screenings for children and adults to identify any signs of depression or anxiety.
- Travel Consultations - If you're planning a family trip, our concierge pediatricians can provide you with the travel vaccinations and medications you need to stay healthy while abroad.
- Nutrition Consultation - We offer nutrition consultations for children and adults to help you make healthy food choices for your family.
- Personal Training Consultation - We offer personal training consultations for children and adults who may need help getting active and staying healthy.
- Physical Therapy Consultation - We offer physical therapy consultations for children and adults to help you recover from an injury or surgery.
When you place your trust in preventive concierge care, your family can avoid future health problems and enjoy a happy life together.
Why Choose Concierge Kids Care?
Traditional family medicine and pediatric care are often overcrowded, and a mainstream pediatrician may not have the time to offer your children the one-on-one care they deserve, or have that care be available exactly when they need it. With concierge primary care, your family can receive the help you need at any time, for as much time as you prefer. Our physicians take fewer patients so that they have plenty of time to devote to ensuring your family's well-being. With longer, more frequent appointments and 24/7 availability, you can always count on concierge care to be there when you need them most.
Many children are required to provide proof of physical exams, vaccinations, and more when returning to school. Having a pediatrician available to you at all times ensures that your children will have everything they need to start the school year. Knowing that your child's health is in good shape will relieve much of the stress that goes into preparing for the first day of school. If you are trying to keep up with school year preparations, let the primary care physicians at help. Our provide preventive care for the whole family, so you can have peace of mind during this school year and all of those to come.
in Wexford, Pennsylvania is a concierge primary medicine practice that believes strongly in putting the focus back on the patient. We connect our patients not just with physicians, but also with pharmacists, personal trainers, and registered nutritionists. If you’d like to about our concierge care services or want to explore your , give us a call at (724) 933-4300. You can also online!